Triviakeg questions general #1
1. What musical TV situation sit-com won the Emmy for Outstanding Comedy Series at the 1967 awards?
The Monkees beat out The Andy Griffith Show, Bewitched, Get Smart and Hogan's Heroes.
2. What is the capitol of Vermont?
3. What is the only state in the U.S. that does not have counties?
4. What year did 9/11 occur?
5. What is the largest selling car?
The Ford F-Series line of pickup trucks, which has long-held the No. 1 position as the top-selling vehicle in the U.S. (and the world).
6. Who came up with the "high five"?
In October 1977, Glenn Burke ran onto the field to congratulate his Dodgers teammate Dusty Baker after Baker hit his 30th home run; Burke raised his hand over his head and Baker slapped it. They are widely credited with inventing the high five.